Sunday, September 7, 2014

Are You Ready for Some Football?

It's football season! My weekend started off watching my oldest son Justin and the Randolph Ro-Hawks vs. Dilley. If you ask me it was a very good game, ask anyone from Dilley they may not agree. We won 49 - 6! Justin scored a rushing TD and played QB in the second half.
Justin Alexander #28 CB/SB/QB (taken in Poth TX)
The transformation of my young man is very noticeable.  He is more mature mentally and physically, his coaches must have noticed also because of his expanded role. He played with poise & control like never before. He left it all out on the field.  I look forward to putting the mini-van on the road this season, because I don't want to miss any games this (his senior) year. Class of 2015! 

Justin is not the only one that had to suit up this weekend, Jordan (8yrs old) & Jayden (5yrs old) played Saturday. My BVYA Buffaloes faced the North West San Antonio Raiders.  My boys came out on the short end of a good ole Pop Warner beat down, but they look really cute in their uniforms. Despite the loss, they had positive attitudes after their games.  I'm really proud of them, they played with heart and did not give up...that is a victory in itself. 
Jordan Alexander #28 CB/WR (taken in Cibolo TX)

Jayden Alexander #21 CB/WR (taken in Cibolo TX)
For those of you that have family members kicking off their 2014 football seasons...Kerry Alexander of Noble Group Realty is praying for a fun, safe and successful season for you all.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment